INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 6

on
30 Nov 2014
Blog Hop Six
 Baby Joy
 
 
 
 
 
Sketch SIX and its nearly DECEMBER!!!
 
Yay Christmas it only just around the corner!
 If you would like to go around the corner Maree is just before me. Make sure you hop all the way around the girls to be INKspired.

 
This is the sketch we are working with this week.
 
 
 
 
 
Again I'm loving the challenge of these sketches!
With limited supplies as I am still starting out I don't always have all the shapes and sizes I wont.
So looking at it positivity all the improvising improves my creativity!
 
Here is my card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am in Christmas mode
however it was nice to change things up this week and make a baby card!
 
So many people around me are pregnant or having babies so iv been stock piling baby cards.

This Card is for a sweet baby girl. I m loving the neutrals tones a the moment.





With the circle I die cut a large circle then place it over my card front held it tightly and sponged around the outside with crumb cake ink onto crumb cake card.
Once I removed the circle I had this great affect.



 
 
 I then put the circle back secured with a small glue dot
 (that I touched with my fingers a few times to take off most of the sticky) and stamped the
 wood grain background.
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!

Renee xx 
 
 
Next up is Barb Williams
http://stampingbarb.wordpress.com/2014/11/inkspired-sketch-blog-hop-6
3 comments on "INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 6"
  1. Lovely baby card, so its a girl? love the soft feel of this card, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks barbie. Yep a beautiful girl so far we have 5 girls and only 2 boys in the last 6 or so months! Clucky much!!! lol

      Delete
  2. Love your baby card it is so soft and cute

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature