INKspired Blog hop 26

on
4 Oct 2015
Pretty Water Colour,






Hello,
and welcome to another INKspired Blog Hop! Just before me on the hop is Marlene if you have come for her blog I'm sure she didn't disappoint!
I cant wait to hop all the way around the girls to see what they have created this week!

This week were working with the most beautiful sketch!

Here is the sketch.




Isn't it stunning!
I'm totally in love with water colour at the moment!


 I had a play around with a few ideas and this is what I came up with!



I had a brief this week to make a congratulations
 card for a friend to give to her mum!

I asked her to pick three colours to help me design something she would like.
She chose Gold white and turquoise.   

I think its always harder to make a card for someone to give to someone else, but I love
 the out come and I hope she does too.

I did go more towards the mint green than turquoise but I felt it gave the card a calm feel as the turquoise was too loud! 


I cut out the YOU out with the little letters thinlite dies and the big shot!
my best tips for this is to use a little
washi tape to hold down the letters while you
are putting it through the big shot. This will help to stop them from moving!!




Thank You for stopping by!
Renee xx
Next up is the beautiful Narelle










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


11 comments on "INKspired Blog hop 26"
  1. Renee this is just gorgeous, love the colours and your design on the sketch. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fell over.
    Are you serious? THIS IS AMAZING!!! I love the colours and the soft waterwash over the hint of the embossed Blended Bloom. The hint of a doily, a little flower and couple of scattered pearls and you have a masterpiece. I'm still oooing and arrring over its beauty...simply stunning. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise. I must admit it just came together! some weeks its easier than others hahah! I appreciate you kind words! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow Renee. I totally love what you have created with the sketch this week. It's so soft and Elegant. The water colour water and the colour comb just prefect.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute hope your friend loved it. Love the wash over the embossing....amazing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant as usual-I love it the colours are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this card! Like crazy love, love, love this card.

    Thank you for sharing your crazy talents.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature