INKspired Blog Hop 30

on
29 Nov 2015
A JOLLY old time!
 

 
Hello and welcome to another INKspired Blog Hop.
 Just before Me on the blog is Lisa and I'm sure she has already INKspired you
so I will try and do the same as you hop around all of our blogs.
 
 
I'm still working on that Christmas card stash, and enjoying my self doing so.
 
Here is the sketch for this fortnight.....


 
I quiet enjoyed working with this sketch
 
Here is the card I created!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by
 
Next up is Narelle Macey
 

http://narellemacey.blogspot.com/2015/11/inkspired-blog-hop-30-2016-occasions.html
 
Renee xx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 30 "
  1. WOW! Look at the background, it looks amazing repeating the background work. I can see you have taken so much from that photography class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Renee' Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Renee and love the photography.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature