INKspired Blog Hop 35

on
21 Feb 2016


Hello,
 welcome to the 35th INKspired Blog Hop!

I've been a little absent for just a few weeks as a rather exciting event took place. in mid January I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! As this is my first baby its all a very steep learning curve!
Iv had my hands pretty full, however this week i was itching to get back into my craft room and have a little "mummy" time! Just before me is the beautiful Barb I will be hopping to her blog to see what she has created this week!

OK So enough about me and more about this weeks hop!

This is the sketch for this week.





Here is my card....




This week i kept it very simple. Some times less is more!
As i have a lot of birthdays coming up i needed to make a few cards fast! following on Shannon West #imbringingbirthdaysback quest! I'm sending out lots of birthday cards this year!





I love the birthday blooms stamp set! I stamped the back ground flower with melon mambo ink on melon mambo card, ant the sentiment i heat embossed with white embossing powder to make it pop!

Here is the inside of my card!




Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you have time to hop all the way around and check out the other girls blog hop next up is the amazing Teneale Williams I cant wait to see what she has created!

Renee xx

http://tenealewilliams.com.au/2016/02/inkspired-35/




3 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 35 "
  1. Lovely card Renee. Think the stamp set is one of my very most favourites. Happy to see you hoping around again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back mummy (aka Renee),so glad you are stamping again.I won my bet - I knew you would use your favourite stamp, gorgeous card and the colours go together so well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Renee and Congrats on your Bub. Melon Mambo is such a beautiful colour and worked well with your card. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature