INKspired Blog Hop 36

on
6 Mar 2016
 
Hello and welcome to this fortnights INKspired Blog Hop!



Just before me on the blog hop is our wonderful sketch creator Teneale Williams!

Well I'm so excited that I made this fortnights blog! Haha the joys of being a new mum is you never no what the next day will bring and I'm so glad I got to get a little creative this week!

I loved working with this sketch there are so many possibilities, Ill defiantly be using this sketch again.

So this is the sketch.

 



I am so in LOVE with this Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper it is so BEAUTIFUL! A lace doily is also a very firm favourite of mine, it just adds that touch if girly to any card!


The card base is soft sky and I popped the DSP panels up on some blushing bride to edge them. The Happy Birthday stamp is out of the Number of years stamp set.

 
 
 
I hope iv INKspired you today!
 
Next on the Blog Hop is Narelle Macey
 
http://narellemacey.blogspot.com/2016/03/inkspired-blog-hop-36.html
 
4 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 36"
  1. Little mumma your card is delightful, I am loving that paper and yes the design works well for our beautiful papers. Happy to have you playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that DSP Renee and the touch of doily is beautiful.
    So glad you had a chance to play...soft and sweet birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore this card Renee. You have showcased the DSP so well. I am over joyed you were able to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Card Renee. This DSP is one of my favourites! The colours work really well together.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature