INKspired Blog Hop 54

on
2 Apr 2017



Hello 
Today I'm apart of a Blog Hop with the girls from the Stampin' Up! team I'm apart of  INKspired! Before me on the hop is Teneale (she's our Queen Bee)
Some people had a bit of an issue with this sketch
 but I actually enjoyed it (although I did change it to suit me)
Be sure to hop right around and see what we have all created using this one great sketch that the amazing Teneale created.
I recieved the  Oh So Succulent stamp set this week, it was a gift to myself (yay!!) 
I have been wanting this stamp set for quiet some time but it wasn't a "must have" for me.
Wow how wrong was I.  I'm totally in love love love!! 

I had a hens lunch on Saturday so I created this card for the lovely Hen! 
Mint Macaron is defiantly one of my favorite colours and I'm already dreading the fact
 that it will be retiring in only 3 months time! This time I paired it with a colour I normal wouldn't think to use Rich Razzleberry! I love the result! Do you?


Next up is Allison 



3 comments on " INKspired Blog Hop 54"
  1. Absolutely gorgeous Renee. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teneale is right, you did rock it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Renee it is so soft and sweet

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature