INKspired Blog Hop

on
28 May 2017


Hello and welcome to the INKspired blog hop, we are a group of demonstrators who hop once a fortnight using the sketches our upline Teneale creates for us. 
Before me this week is Nicole she always creates lovely cards.

 I just LOVE this sketch!!

My card is pretty cute too. I won this little piggy set at On Stage in Sydney,
 isn't it super cute!!




My colour combo is Pool Party and Powder pink, one of our delicious new 2017-2019 in colours. To make this little piggy really fly I coloured her wings feet and nose with wink of stella for a little shine.



Next up on the hop is Allison, she always created wonderful cards so hop on to check it out!!



4 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop "
  1. My pig twin!!!! I need to use my pig stamp set, next week I will after I get all my uni assignments done. You have created such a cute card. I adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piggies! I can't wait to buy it. Great colours and card Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this piggy so cute and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature