MONDAY makes Sending Lots Of LOVE

on
17 Jul 2017



Sending LOTS OF love 

Today I had a play with the most gorgeous product suite from Stampin' Up! Whole Lot Of Lovely.
The Lots Of Love stamp set makes it so easy to make stunning cards. I love it when Stampin' Up! do all the hard work for us designing these amazing product suites and stamp sets.   


I made this card first and then looked at the DSP and realized it was the opposite colour I had used Pool Party so I decided to make another card in the opposite colours. 



 Which do you prefer? I think I prefer the Pool Party base one the best.



This card came to me with inspiration from my amazing team leader Teneale Williams 
click HERE to get more amazing inspiration from her.

Thanks  so much for stopping by 
Renee xx

Product List
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature