INKspired Blog HOP 62

on
6 Aug 2017


Hello today you are join me and the INKspired girls for a blog hop! Before me on the hop is the lovely Teneale  she designs these amazing sketches for us, we are so lucky.
I actually missed the true sketch as I didn't look at it properly and just went ahead and created the card and then looked at the sketch and said whoops, haha!
I thought this sketch was very pretty, so I decided to use delicate pretty colours, smokey slate and powder pink. 




I adore the s card it's very much my style and I do love that gold faceted gem in the middle of the butterfly it is adorable, something I will defiantly use more. 
Next up is Allison 



Here is a list of all the hoppers this week if you get list you can click on the names below 



Renee Lynch You are Here!.



Thanks so much for stopping by 

Renee
xx


Do you want to make this card? Here is the product list for you!
2 comments on "INKspired Blog HOP 62 "
  1. Love the colours in your card Renee go together well. Butterfly is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors Renee, soft and gentle, a little like you. love your work

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature