Flash back time

on
14 Aug 2017


Its flash back time, to one of my all time favorite cards and stamp set!
I love love love this colour combo. Melon Mambo and Mint Macron. 
Although some of the products I used in this card are retired most of them are still current.






I came across photos of this card as I was soughing out my photo files on my computer. I'm trying to get all my photographs in order so that I can get them all into albums. 
I'm LOVING Stampin' Up! Memories and more system which is super quick and easy to scrap book my memories fast and easily. Stay tuned to see lots of ideas n sneak peeks in me doing this. 

With my second baby on the way I need to get organised and prepare my son's baby album
 before I have two to do, and so I can remember who is who! 
I'm so glad Stampin Up! have the solution to my problem and hopefully I can get on top of it quickly.








Thanks for stopping by 
Renee 
Xx


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature