INKspired Bloh Hop 43

on
16 Oct 2016





Iv had so much fun this week staying at home with my little man just being a mum!!!!
Its hard sometimes to just enjoy the little things in life as we all get carried away with this busy world. This week iv sat and done some sewing and some cooking but my most favorite thing to do is to sit and create cards. the card I'm showing you today is to prepare for the next few moths of first birthdays!! Scary to think a lot of the "new" babies will be turning 1 very soon!

I was supposed to be apart of the INKspired blog hop this week but due to technical issues i didn't make it! i thought tho id still share my creations!

 Click HERE to check out that blog hop

Here is this weeks sketch, design by the lovely Teneale.


My card is featuring the foxy friends stamp set ( love love love this set!!)







Thanks for stopping by 
Renee

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature