Annual catalogue Sneak Peak BlogHop

on
28 May 2017

Hello and welcome to the ESAD sneak peek blog hop. I'm so super excited as it's only 4 days until the new Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue goes live. Iv got a huge wish list, do you?

If your already on the hop you have come from Tanya I'm sure she has already done some amazing creations with lots of new products, if not be sure to hop around and be inspired. 

Today I decided to play with these beautiful flamingos, when I first won this set at On Stage Sydney I disliked it gasp!! So to push myself I had a play around with it and now I'm addicted to everything flamingo lol. 





This card kind of just happened, I created the background 
using glimmer paper and an aqua painter. The watercolour wash was created using pumpkin pie, melon mambo and powder pink, a new incolour. I then stamped the flamingo in versa mark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and cut it out!




To finish off this little thank you gift I made a cute little box with a few chocolate inside. Who doesn't love chocolate right?





Thanks for stopping by Next up is Violette, I cant wait to see what she has created.
 Click the button below to hop on.





Blog Hop Participants:
15. Renee Lynch you are HERE
20 comments on " Annual catalogue Sneak Peak BlogHop"
  1. Love the water coloured background Renee. Makes the flamingo pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Renee with a gorgeous watercolor background. Thanks for joining us on the ESAD Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flamingo with his cool watercolored background ! Cute projects , Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance, I wasn't sold on the Flamingo set but after seeing your creation and others on Pinterest, this has gone on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Renee. Fantastic water colouring too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winner, winner - this is sensational Renee. I'm been struggling with this set, but so in love with your creation! Thank you! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that technique! Beautiful soft card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, such a gorgeous NON in your face flamingo.
    I am like you were a non lover of the flamingo, but like everything SU it grows on you. And good on you for pushing yourself beyond you boundries...Great card and box
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colour combo for this flamingo - just adorable! Embossing him in white is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful watercoloring Renee and I just love your flamingo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay - I need to ink mine up now - you have converted me! I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou. We have converted each other lol

      Delete
  12. Love your card Renee. So soft and pretty. Love the box to match too. Of course anyone would love a box of chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the flamingo inked up with white EP! So dreamy especially on top of a fab background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very soft and pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOO this is a lovely Flamingo I am so glad I have this set the more I see done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card and box so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like how your flamingo card turned out, soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature